You are browsing a version that has not yet been released.
The Doctrine documentation is comprised of tutorials, a reference section and cookbook articles that explain different parts of the Object Relational mapper.
Doctrine DBAL and Doctrine Common both have their own documentation.
If this documentation is not helping to answer questions you have about Doctrine ORM don't panic. You can get help from different sources:
- There is a FAQ with answers to frequent questions.
- The Doctrine Mailing List
- Slack chat room #orm
- Report a bug on GitHub.
- On StackOverflow
If you need more structure over the different topics you can browse the table of contents .
- DQL Extension Points: DQL Custom Walkers | DQL User-Defined-Functions
Using Wakeup Or Clone
Keeping your Modules independent
- Hidden Gems Prefixing Table Name
- Custom Datatypes MySQL Enums Advanced Field Value Conversion