Welcome to Doctrine 2 ORM's documentation!
The Doctrine documentation is comprised of tutorials, a reference section and cookbook articles that explain different parts of the Object Relational mapper.
Doctrine DBAL and Doctrine Common both have their own documentation.
If this documentation is not helping to answer questions you have about Doctrine ORM don't panic. You can get help from different sources:
- There is a FAQ with answers to frequent questions.
- The Doctrine Mailing List
- Slack chat room #orm
- Report a bug on GitHub.
- On StackOverflow
If you need more structure over the different topics you can browse the table of contents .
- Tutorial: Getting Started with Doctrine
- Setup: Installation & Configuration
Mapping Objects onto a Database
Working with Objects
- Basic Reference:
- Query Reference:
- Internals: Internals explained | Associations
- DQL Extension Points: DQL Custom Walkers | DQL User-Defined-Functions
Working with DateTime
Entities in the Session | Keeping your Modules independent
- Hidden Gems Prefixing Table Name
- Custom Datatypes MySQL Enums Advanced Field Value Conversion