The Doctrine PHPCR ODM documentation is comprised of tutorials, a reference section and cookbook articles that explain different parts of the PHP Content Repository Object Document mapper.
If this documentation is not helping to answer questions you have about Doctrine PHPCR ODM don't panic. You can get help from different sources:
- Basic Reference:
Objects and Fields
- Mapping Driver References:
YAML | Metadata Drivers
- PHPCR Session: Accessing the underlying PHPCR session
- Multilanguage: Working with Multilanguage Documents
- Versioning: Versioning Documents
- Transactions: Transactions
- Performance: Fetch Depth
Also have a look at the Doctrine ORM cookbook, notably the entries in the Implementation section apply to PHPCR-ODM as well.