This library provides a way of avoiding usage of constructors when instantiating PHP classes.
The suggested installation method is via composer:
$ composer require doctrine/instantiator
The instantiator is able to create new instances of any class without using the constructor or any API of the class itself:
- Follow the Doctrine Coding Standard
- The project will follow strict object calisthenics
- Any contribution must provide tests for additional introduced conditions
- Any un-confirmed issue needs a failing test case before being accepted
- Pull requests must be sent from a new hotfix/feature branch, not from
The PHPUnit version to be used is the one installed as a dev- dependency via composer:
Accepted coverage for new contributions is 80%. Any contribution not satisfying this requirement won’t be merged.
This library was migrated from ocramius/instantiator, which has been donated to the doctrine organization, and which is now deprecated in favour of this package.