The Doctrine Project is the home to several PHP libraries primarily focused on database storage and object mapping. The core projects are the Object Relational Mapper (ORM) and the Database Abstraction Layer (DBAL) it is built upon.
Blackfire.io empowers PHP developers to continuously measure and improve their app’s performance in development, testing, staging and production....View More
Doctrine has been downloaded a total of 1,046,593,463 times!
Why use Doctrine?
- Around since 2006 with very stable, high-quality codebase.
- Extremely flexible and powerful object-mapping and query features.
- Support for both high-level and low-level database programming for all your use-cases.
- Large Community and integrations with many different frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, Zend Framework and more)
Latest Blog Posts
- Doctrine Webinars
- Monetizing Open Source
- Migrations 2.0 Stable Released
- Phasing out Doctrine Common & release of DBAL 2.8 and ORM 2.6.2
- New Website
- Doctrine ORM 2.6 and Next (3.0)
- Doctrine MongoDB ODM 1.2.0 and 1.1.7 Released
- PHP 7.1 requirement for Doctrine packages
- Doctrine MongoDB 1.4.0
- Doctrine MongoDB ODM 1.1.2 and 1.0.8 released
Who uses Doctrine?
|JMS Libraries||Go! AOP||KNP Labs|
|eZ Platform||API Platform||PrestaShop|
|TYPO3||Sonata Project||Akeneo PIM|
|Pimcore||Sylius||and many more…|
Want to support Doctrine?
Get professional support for Doctrine ORM
- Security: Timely notifications and help addressing vulnerabilities
- Maintenance: Assurance of ongoing high-quality maintenance into the future
- Licensing: Legal assurances documenting license status and whether current usage is compatible
- Comprehensive view: A clear way to understand all of your organization’s open source dependencies and better manage risk