Posted on 2016-09-10 by Marco Pivetta
We are happy to announce the immediate availability of Doctrine ORM 2.5.5.
Following issues were fixed:
- Embeddable classes are now allowed in inheritance trees #4097
- Removed some object hash collisions caused by entity merging #1465
- Allowed usage of mathematical operators in DQL
- Fixed cloning of proxies with private properties at multiple inheritance levels #5755
- Entity insertions are correctly cleared when a specific entity is to be cleared #5849
- Corrected hydration of fetch-joins that use composite keys #5762
- Metadata exporters now only export the owning side metadata in a one-to-one relation #5858
- Corrected hydration of JTI entities when
NULLis retrieved for a
- Correctly expire L2 cache query caches, based on entity region cache timestamp #6001
You can install the ORM component using Composer:
composer require doctrine/orm:^2.5.5
Please report any issues you may have with the update on the issue tracker.