Posted on 2015-03-22 by Sebastien Lavoie
We are happy to announce the immediate availability Doctrine Data
In all semver fashion, this is a bug fix release.
What is new in 1.0.x?
Please report any issues you may have with the update on Github.
- Added Travis: 69c2230
- Now supports table quoting for dropping joined tables: #180
- Fixed ProxyReferenceRepository which was forcing to have a getId: 8ffac1c
- Fixed identifiers retrieval on ReferenceRepository if Entity is not yet managed my UnitOfWork: dfc0dc9
- Doctrine dependencies relaxed: 83a910f
- Fix purging non-public schema tables: #171
We expect to release following versions containing the pending patches in the next days:
Please note that these dates may change depending on the availability of our team.