Posted on 2009-03-12 by jwage
What is it?
Whether you are an individual or with a team of developers, you can get trained to use Doctrine by the professionals who built it and use it for everyday client projects! The sessions are available for standalone Doctrine or combined with the symfony MVC Framework. The training is a three day event where we cover some of the most important features of Doctrine and symfony.
When is it?
Below are some dates of up-coming training sessions for both standalone Doctrine as well as symfony 1.2 + Doctrine. We have several sessions in the US as well as Europe.
- symfony 1.2 + Doctrine from Mar 23 to Mar 25, 2009 in Atlanta, Georgia
- symfony 1.2 + Doctrine from Apr 22 to Apr 24, 2009 in San Francisco, California
- Doctrine Standalone from Apr 26 to Apr 28, 2009 in San Francisco, California
- symfony 1.2 + Doctrine in Nashville, TN (DATES UNDETERMINED)
- symfony 1.2 + Doctrine from Mar 18 to Mar 20, 2009 in Marseille, France
- symfony 1.2 + Doctrine from Apr 22 to Apr 24, 2009 in Paris, France
- symfony 1.2 + Doctrine from Apr 27 to Apr 30, 2009 in Paris, France
- symfony 1.2 Jobeet + Doctrine from Apr 28 to Apr 30, 2009 in Paris, France
- symfony 1.2 + Doctrine from May 05 to May 07, 2009 in Toulouse, France
- symfony 1.2 + Doctrine from May 27 to May 29, 2009 in Paris, France
symfony 1.2 + Doctrine from Jun 24 to Jun 26, 2009 in Paris, France
NOTE Please note that all of the above european session dates are presented in French.
If you are interested in a training session involving Doctrine please contact me ASAP. If none of the above dates or locations work for you please contact me and we'll let you know as soon as dates open for a session that works for you. You can reach me via e-mail at [email protected].