Posted on 2009-01-15 by jwage
Over the past few days I have rolled out some changes to the documentation which are mostly aesthetic. Overall the changes make the documentation much richer and easier to read.
Some of the changes made to the documentation are listed below:
- Added next and previous links to navigate between chapters
- Adding syntax highlight to YAML examples
- Added syntax highlighting to SQL/DQL examples
- Enhanced PHP syntax highlighting colors
- Added styled caption boxes for notes, tips, sidebars and cautions
- Other miscellaneous styling enhancements
Why are we making these enhancements? This is in preparation for a new version of the manual which will be the first piece of documentation on Doctrine available in print! We will release more information about when this will be available soon.