Doctrine DBAL 2.5.4 and 2.4.5 Released
SQLite types weren’t correctly identified when whitespace was present in the table definitions: the DBAL now correctly recognizes that, and ignores the whitespace. #2272
constant PDO::PGSQL_ATTR_DISABLE_PREPARES is only defined when PGSQL support for PHP is enabled with PDO. The DBAL now checks whether the constant is available before relying on it. #2249
This release backports a number of fixes that were already present in DBAL 2.5.3.
Specifically, following issues were solved:
- SQLite offset with no limit support #1069
- Fix removing autoincrement column from a primary key #1074
- Infinite recursion on non-unique table/join alias in QueryBuilder #1079
- Fix for bad profiling data, showing an indefinitely long query #1124
- Fix incorrect ordering of columns in clustered indexes on sql server #1129
- Avoid fatal error in array_merge while generating the table creation SQL #1141
- template1 as default database for PostgreSQL #1162
Please be advised that this is the last 2.4.x release, and except for security releases, no further patches will be provided for DBAL 2.4: please upgrade to 2.5 as soon as possible.
You can install the DBAL component using Composer:
composer require doctrine/dbal:~2.5.4
Please report any issues you may have with the update on the issue tracker.