You are browsing documentation for a version that has not yet been released.
The Doctrine documentation is comprised of tutorials, a reference section and cookbook articles that explain different parts of the Object Relational mapper.
Doctrine DBAL and Doctrine Common both have their own documentation.
If this documentation is not helping to answer questions you have about Doctrine ORM don't panic. You can get help from different sources:
- There is a FAQ with answers to frequent questions.
- The Doctrine Mailing List
- Internet Relay Chat (IRC) in #doctrine on Freenode
- Report a bug on JIRA.
- On Twitter with
- On StackOverflow
If you need more structure over the different topics you can browse the table of contents.
- Basic Reference:
- Query Reference:
- Internals: Internals explained | Associations
- Advanced Configuration
- Limitations and known issues
- Commandline Tools
- Transactions and Concurrency
- Improving Performance
- Partial Objects
- Change Tracking Policies
- Best Practices
- Metadata Drivers
- Batch Processing
- Second Level Cache
- Indexed associations
- Extra Lazy Associations
- Composite Primary Keys
- Ordered associations
- Override Field/Association Mappings In Subclasses
- DQL Extension Points: DQL Custom Walkers | DQL User-Defined-Functions
Using Wakeup Or Clone
Keeping your Modules independent
- Integration into Frameworks/Libraries CodeIgniter
- Hidden Gems Prefixing Table Name
- Custom Datatypes MySQL Enums Advanced Field Value Conversion