[MODM-13] Problems with merge() Created: 10/Jun/10  Updated: 10/Jun/10  Resolved: 10/Jun/10

Status: Resolved
Project: Doctrine MongoDB ODM
Component/s: None
Affects Version/s: 1.0.0ALPHA1
Fix Version/s: 1.0.0ALPHA2

Type: Bug Priority: Major
Reporter: Florian Kubis Assignee: Jonathan H. Wage
Resolution: Fixed Votes: 0
Labels: None
Environment:

OSX, HEAD



 Description   

while doing a merge, I got some PHP errors.
Seems like these steps fix the problem:
1. Change line 1215 of UnitOfWork.php to
$id = $class->getIdentifierValue($document);
it was ValueS before

2. in function _cascadeMerge starting in line 1464 of UnitOfWork.php
change the inner calls from:
$this->_cascadeMerge($relatedDocument, $visited);
To:
$this->_cascadeMerge($relatedDocument, $managedCopy, $visited);

I didn't look deeper into ODM, just tried this to things and it seems to work now, so please excuse if it's bs ...



 Comments   
Comment by Jonathan H. Wage [ 10/Jun/10 ]

Thanks for reporting the issue!

Generated at Fri Aug 22 04:10:45 UTC 2014 using JIRA 6.2.3#6260-sha1:63ef1d6dac3f4f4d7db4c1effd405ba38ccdc558.