[DDC-2526] ORM does not see one filed when run from Symfonys app/console Created: 24/Jun/13 Updated: 30/Jul/13 Resolved: 30/Jul/13
|Project:||Doctrine 2 - ORM|
|Reporter:||Goran Juric||Assignee:||Benjamin Eberlei|
I am in the process of moving my code base from ZF1 to Symfony2. For ZF1 I used a custom console for running Doctrines CLI.
When I run Doctrine from my ZF1 branch I get:
But if I run this on my SF2 branch through Symfonys console I get:
I have 15 entites, and this occurs only for this one filed in one entity. The field is defined as:
If I change the name of the field (add or remove a letter in the name of the variable) Doctrine starts recognizing it in both CLI applications.
This sounds very strange to me and I do not know where to start digging since the Doctrine versions are the same in both branches, as well as the entites.
|Comment by Goran Juric [ 30/Jul/13 ]|
Finally found the solution, the entity had two properties:
The issue was that the variables had the same name, but one was static and uppercase, and another one was protected and private.
I still do not know why parsing the same entity produced different result depending on how Doctrine 2 was bootstraped, but at least I found the solution to my problem.