[DDC-2373] [GH-633] [DDC-2042] Added "targetEntity" to AssociationOverride Created: 26/Mar/13  Updated: 22/Oct/14  Resolved: 27/Mar/13

Status: Resolved
Project: Doctrine 2 - ORM
Component/s: None
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
Security Level: All

Type: Bug Priority: Major
Reporter: Benjamin Eberlei Assignee: Benjamin Eberlei
Resolution: Invalid Votes: 0
Labels: None


 Description   

This issue is created automatically through a Github pull request on behalf of spezifanta:

Url: https://github.com/doctrine/doctrine2/pull/633

Message:

Hey,

I needed to override "targetEntity" so I forked Doctrine and applyed it myself. Just after that I found a Ticket DDC-2042 in your Jira so I added a unit test to and would be more than happy to see this commit get merged in to the main master (at some point ).

Cheers, Alex

I will stick around in the #doctrine-dev on Freenode for any questions. My nick there is "fanta".

Keep up the good work.

/**

  • @ORM\Entity
  • @ORM\Table(name="customer")
  • @ORM\AssociationOverrides( { * @ORM\AssociationOverride(name="products", * targetEntity="MyNewProduct" * ) * }

    )
    */



 Comments   
Comment by Benjamin Eberlei [ 27/Mar/13 ]

A related Github Pull-Request [GH-633] was closed
https://github.com/doctrine/doctrine2/pull/633

Comment by Doctrine Bot [ 22/Oct/14 ]

A related Github Pull-Request [GH-633] was assigned:
https://github.com/doctrine/dbal/pull/633

Comment by Doctrine Bot [ 22/Oct/14 ]

A related Github Pull-Request [GH-633] was closed:
https://github.com/doctrine/dbal/pull/633

Generated at Thu Dec 18 14:29:43 UTC 2014 using JIRA 6.2.3#6260-sha1:63ef1d6dac3f4f4d7db4c1effd405ba38ccdc558.