[DDC-2296] Naming Strategy ORM Entity - plural problem Created: 14/Feb/13 Updated: 14/Mar/13 Resolved: 14/Mar/13
|Project:||Doctrine 2 - ORM|
|Reporter:||keks nicoh||Assignee:||Benjamin Eberlei|
We are using Doctringe since 2.2.2.
We the follow relation:
As expected the generated methods in our entities were named like:
After we updated to 2.3.2 we got the follow method names:
I found in the changelog some notes like "changed naming strategy".
|Comment by Benjamin Eberlei [ 14/Mar/13 ]|
Its "just" a new behavior, sadly non BC. The EntityGenerator is really a mess in that regard, because its very hard to test as well. However all the methods are "protected", so you should be able to extend it with your custom entity generator and fixing it.
We are slowly deprecating the EntityGenerator, because this kind of problem and its huge monolithic structure makes it so hard to use and customize.