- [DDC-166] - When entity is moved from one collection to another, it is still considered "orphaned"
- [DDC-617] - ObjectHydrator issue with OneToMany relationship
- [DDC-837] - Two children in inheritance with same property name causes error in hydration
- [DDC-874] - orm:convert-mapping
- [DDC-892] - Caches can potentially return false positives due to use of MD5 hash codes as keys. A classic.
- [DDC-928] - Using uninitialised variable in lib/Doctrine/ORM/Tools/ConvertDoctrine1Schema.php
- [DDC-931] - SchemaTool->dropSchema fails if the given schema doesn't exist
- [DDC-932] - Schema problem with Postgresql
- [DDC-944] - MappingException::mappingNotFound() calls are wrong in ClassMetadataInfo
- [DDC-945] - Crashing Bug: BasicEntityPersister::_getSelectColumnListSQL returns empty list, thus generating wrong SQL
- [DDC-949] - strange behavior with boolean types when using findOneBy() in a CLI phpunit test
- [DDC-955] - PostgresSQL + No identifier / primary key for Specified Entity 'Table'. Every Entity must have for an identifier / primary key.
- [DDC-960] - Locking @Version with MappedSuperClass and Single Table Inheritance results in wrong queries
- [DDC-961] - First letters are missing in M:N tables
- [DDC-965] - Check for ID in CMF should be done after Event invocation
- [DDC-966] - SchemaTool does not check for inherited fields in STI sub-classes and overwrites their column definitions to DEFAULT NULL
- [DDC-969] - SchemaTool fails with class table inheritance if id columnName is not "id"
- [DDC-975] - Notice in SchemaTool when using assigned id string without length and auto-join column generation
- [DDC-978] - Many-To-Many relations are removed after Flush()
- [DDC-980] - SQL alias behavior inconsistent in UPDATE ... WHERE (subselect)
- [DDC-990] - Update QueryBuilder reference doc
- [DDC-996] - Empty field names lead to weird exception
- [DDC-1019] - Double quotation mark mysql query error on orm:convert-mapping --from-database
- [DDC-929] - A index has to be named as "primary" to be detected Doctrine\ORM\Mapping\Driver\DatabaseDriver::loadMetadataForClass()
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.