- [DC-37] - Performing JOIN and ORDERBY and using the PAGER in MSSQL results in bad query
- [DC-62] - decimal fields are rounded to 6 decimal places on save()
- [DC-138] - WHERE LIKE doesn't work on JOIN SELECTs.
- [DC-140] - _createLimitSubquery generates a query with error ORA-00904
- [DC-189] - When applying changes to n:n relations that contain partially same data DELET is not fired
- [DC-198] - refreshRelated inserts records when One-to-One relationships are used and a related record is deleted
- [DC-228] - Doctrine_Record::fromArray() may fail when input contains related component IDs.
- [DC-240] - Automatic ordering through orderBy in many-to-many relation definition issue
- [DC-241] - Count query with join o2m + limit + where throws an exception
- [DC-242] - Linking (re-linking) o/m2m relations with array of ids in Doctrine_Record fromArray stopped working
- [DC-244] - Missing savepoint methods on Doctrine_EventListener_Chain
- [DC-245] - Table name prefix for table migration_version
- [DC-249] - Doctrine_Manager::closeConnection() always changes current connection
- [DC-252] - Doctrine ignores UNIQUE:true on int
- [DC-253] - Missing Data Types In DataDict For MsSql
- [DC-254] - getLimitSubquery Not Including All Order By Parts
- [DC-255] - XML Export not in UTF-8
- [DC-256] - Identifier Quoting not made in generated subquery
- [DC-257] - Missing identifier quoting in Doctrine_Connection_Oracle
- [DC-260] - Improper translation of data types
- [DC-261] - Query overrwtires explicitly passed connection with bound one
- [DC-263] - Incorrect type in PGSQL import.
- [DC-266] - I18n - PostgreSQL - translation table name
- [DC-267] - Strange behaviour with HYDRATE_ARRAY
- [DC-274] - Doctrine_Parser_Yml: hardcoded require calls for sfYaml
- [DC-276] - HAVING does not parse column aliases
- [DC-279] - Code Corrections For MsSql modifyLimitQuery
- [DC-238] - Doctrine_Query::count() doesn't follow useResultCache
- [DC-239] - Doctrine_Query::getCountQuery() produces subquery if the query contains joins
- [DC-243] - Passing $options to Doctrine_Core::generateModelsFromDb() From Doctrine_Cli()
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.