- [DC-68] - When exporting model to SQL, Doctrine generates erroneous constraint name for table name with schema
- [DC-76] - [PATCH] The interface Doctrine_Record_Listener_Interface does not define all the required methods to create custom listeners.
- [DC-79] - Unexpected exception type when saving a relation with an invalid model in it
- [DC-84] - Migration automation methods break with tables and fks on the same migration class
- [DC-86] - NOW() doesn't work in Sqlite driver
- [DC-89] - Doctrine_Table::setColumn() "... as ..." parsing code typo.
- [DC-92] - Doctrine_Import_Pgsql::listTableColumns() creates wrong default values for boolean fields
- [DC-98] - Generated base class file names get erroneously prefixed
- [DC-99] - Formatting Foreign Key contraint with cross databases
- [DC-100] - Patch to solve php fatal error bug in Class Table Inheritance code
- [DC-101] - Length of ForeignKey name in constraint parameter
- [DC-102] - Fix issue with model builder and class prefix files still prefixing table class files
- [DC-105] - notnull: false is ignored for integers with the mssql export
- [DC-108] - new Doctrine_Expression('NOW()') - now dont work
- [DC-113] - The nextId method doesn't have a good path for non-existing sequences when autocreate is not enabled.
- [DC-124] - Doctrine_Inflector uses tabs in the class definition
- [DC-125] - Searchable: batchUpdateIndex has a memory leak
- [DC-131] - "Fatal error:  operator not supported for strings" when use Apc Cache Driver with Doctrine 1.2.0 ALPHA 3
- [DC-134] - Parse error in lib/Doctrine/Cache/Xcache.php (missing ;) and delete() should be deleteCache() (patch included)
- [DC-136] - Table->find() does not reset the modified field list
- [DC-71] - classPrefixFiles should affect base classes as well
- [DC-78] - Doctrine_Cli: tests and refactorings
- [DC-82] - Conditional unique validator and index
- [DC-90] - Proposal: add Doctrine_Record::setColumnOption() method (diff included)
- [DC-91] - Adjust file structure to make Doctrine more compatible with existing autoloaders via svn:externals
- [DC-112] - Improve result cache
- [DC-117] - Doctrine_Migration_Base: methods to set default table options
- [DC-63] - Option to additionally add validators to fields
- [DC-64] - Sluggable extension: new provider option for custom unique slugs
- [DC-95] - support PEAR file/class naming conventions when generating model classes with a base class
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.