Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Resolved
    • Priority: Major Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: 1.0.0ALPHA1
    • Fix Version/s: 1.0.0ALPHA2
    • Component/s: None
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      OSX, HEAD

      Description

      while doing a merge, I got some PHP errors.
      Seems like these steps fix the problem:
      1. Change line 1215 of UnitOfWork.php to
      $id = $class->getIdentifierValue($document);
      it was ValueS before

      2. in function _cascadeMerge starting in line 1464 of UnitOfWork.php
      change the inner calls from:
      $this->_cascadeMerge($relatedDocument, $visited);
      To:
      $this->_cascadeMerge($relatedDocument, $managedCopy, $visited);

      I didn't look deeper into ODM, just tried this to things and it seems to work now, so please excuse if it's bs ...

        Activity

        Florian Kubis created issue -
        Jonathan H. Wage made changes -
        Field Original Value New Value
        Status Open [ 1 ] Resolved [ 5 ]
        Fix Version/s 1.0.0ALPHA2 [ 10065 ]
        Fix Version/s 1.0.0ALPHA1 [ 10064 ]
        Resolution Fixed [ 1 ]

          People

          • Assignee:
            Jonathan H. Wage
            Reporter:
            Florian Kubis
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            0 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved: