The Doctrine 2 REST server and client component is both an easy way to spin up REST services for your Doctrine 2 entities as well as a way to work with REST services via an ActiveRecord style implementation similiar to ActiveResource in Ruby on Rails!
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 0 created and 0 resolved
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs. Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs. issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.