Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 2.0-BETA1
Security Level: All
Environment:win XP SP3, PHP 5.3.1, MySQL
I have attached my test project, except 'Doctrine' folder with Doctrine 2 project.
What I did:
1. I created schema manually (user create.sql file)
2. I generated model classes (by doctrine-cli.php script)
3. Made a little changes in annotations (I just added OneToMany between user and phone)
4. Run script test.php
Steps for reproducing:
1. create schema from create.sql file
2. fix connection string in dbconfig.php
3. run test.sql
Simple workaroung for me is to make all private fields as protected.