Affects Version/s: 2.0-ALPHA4
Fix Version/s: 2.0-BETA1
Security Level: All
This is mostly from
Discussion in IRC had the following results:
- Snippet should be Simple DQL
- Snippet should always be appended to any existing Order By statements, thereby only affecting the emitation of the collection elemets and not any previously requested order
- If the DQL revereses the order previously this should be overwritten, very simple:
- In Parser::Join() - Detect ordered collections that are fetch joined and save this information in _queryComponents.
- In Parser::SelectStatement() - If there exists a query component that has to be ordered, make sure the OrderByClause is created and append the OrderByItems from _queryComponents.
- In SqlWalker::walkOrderByClause the Order By SQL is generated correctly then.