For the project I was working on where I started having issues with the 2.4.3 update and Atlantic18/DoctrineExtensions, the
DDC-3160 solution did fix the problems that I was seeing. Granted, I am only using the Tree portion of that library, I cannot say anything about the other parts of it.
I just ran a test with the latest DoctrineExtensions code. These are the results I get with running Doctrine 2.4.3:
Tests: 411, Assertions: 1760, Errors: 71, Skipped: 62.
When I patch up the Doctrine 2.4.3 branch with the
DDC-3160 fix, I get much better results:
OK, but incomplete, skipped, or risky tests!
Tests: 411, Assertions: 2410, Skipped: 62.
From what I can tell, this does seem to fix the DoctrineExtensions issues which I believe was eventually tracked down to being caused by the