Doctrine 2 - ORM
  1. Doctrine 2 - ORM
  2. DDC-2506

WITH Conditionals on Class Table Inheritance LEFT JOINs are inserted incorrectly

    Details

      Description

      The following JOIN

      JOIN c.ctiRelationship cti WITH cti.id IN (42)
      

      generates unexpected SQL

      LEFT JOIN class_base p1_ ON u1_.cti_id = p1_.id 
      LEFT JOIN class_child1 p2_ ON p1_.id = p2_.id
      LEFT JOIN class_child2 p3_ ON p1_.id = p3_.id AND (p1_.id IN (42)) 
      

      when it SHOULD be generating

      LEFT JOIN class_base p1_ ON u1_.cti_id = p1_.id AND (p1_.id IN (42)) 
      LEFT JOIN class_child1 p2_ ON p1_.id = p2_.id
      LEFT JOIN class_child2 p3_ ON p1_.id = p3_.id
      

        Activity

        Matt Janssen created issue -
        Hide
        Matt Janssen added a comment - - edited
        Show
        Matt Janssen added a comment - - edited https://github.com/doctrine/doctrine2/pull/708
        Matt Janssen made changes -
        Field Original Value New Value
        Status Open [ 1 ] Awaiting Feedback [ 10000 ]
        Hide
        gseric added a comment -

        Thanks Matt, this bug prevented me to upgrade to 2.3. BTW it was originally reported in DDC-2131 (I put a comment there to redirect users here).

        Show
        gseric added a comment - Thanks Matt, this bug prevented me to upgrade to 2.3. BTW it was originally reported in DDC-2131 (I put a comment there to redirect users here).
        Hide
        Gordon Forsythe added a comment -

        I've tested this PR and it does work.

        Show
        Gordon Forsythe added a comment - I've tested this PR and it does work.
        Hide
        Doctrine Bot added a comment -

        A related Github Pull-Request [GH-708] was closed:
        https://github.com/doctrine/doctrine2/pull/708

        Show
        Doctrine Bot added a comment - A related Github Pull-Request [GH-708] was closed: https://github.com/doctrine/doctrine2/pull/708
        Gordon Forsythe made changes -
        Comment [ Anyone alive in there? ]
        Benjamin Eberlei made changes -
        Status Awaiting Feedback [ 10000 ] Open [ 1 ]
        Benjamin Eberlei made changes -
        Status Open [ 1 ] Resolved [ 5 ]
        Fix Version/s 2.4 [ 10321 ]
        Fix Version/s 2.3.5 [ 10521 ]
        Resolution Fixed [ 1 ]
        Hide
        Doctrine Bot added a comment -

        A related Github Pull-Request [GH-886] was closed:
        https://github.com/doctrine/doctrine2/pull/886

        Show
        Doctrine Bot added a comment - A related Github Pull-Request [GH-886] was closed: https://github.com/doctrine/doctrine2/pull/886
        Hide
        Doctrine Bot added a comment -

        A related Github Pull-Request [GH-708] was closed:
        https://github.com/doctrine/dbal/pull/708

        Show
        Doctrine Bot added a comment - A related Github Pull-Request [GH-708] was closed: https://github.com/doctrine/dbal/pull/708
        Hide
        Doctrine Bot added a comment -

        A related Github Pull-Request [GH-708] was assigned:
        https://github.com/doctrine/dbal/pull/708

        Show
        Doctrine Bot added a comment - A related Github Pull-Request [GH-708] was assigned: https://github.com/doctrine/dbal/pull/708

        This list may be incomplete, as errors occurred whilst retrieving source from linked applications:

        • Request to http://www.doctrine-project.org/fisheye/ failed: Error in remote call to 'FishEye 0 (http://www.doctrine-project.org/fisheye/)' (http://www.doctrine-project.org/fisheye) [AbstractRestCommand{path='/rest-service-fe/search-v1/crossRepositoryQuery', params={query=DDC-2506, expand=changesets[0:20].revisions[0:29],reviews}, methodType=GET}] : Received status code 503 (Service Temporarily Unavailable)

          People

          • Assignee:
            Benjamin Eberlei
            Reporter:
            Matt Janssen
          • Votes:
            2 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            4 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved: