Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Closed
    • Priority: Blocker Blocker
    • Resolution: Invalid
    • Affects Version/s: Git Master
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: ORM
    • Security Level: All
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      In composer.json for doctrine/doctrine-orm-module there is the following require:
      "doctrine/doctrine-module": "0.8.*"

      However "0.8.*" does not exist, it should be "0.8.x-dev" or "dev-master". The later would then use the branch alias. Either way this needs changing, because it's stopping the package from being installed or updated.

        Activity

        Richard Nicol created issue -
        Hide
        Benjamin Eberlei added a comment -

        Please open the ticket on the Doctrine ORM Module, this is the ORM bug tracker.

        Show
        Benjamin Eberlei added a comment - Please open the ticket on the Doctrine ORM Module, this is the ORM bug tracker.
        Benjamin Eberlei made changes -
        Field Original Value New Value
        Status Open [ 1 ] Resolved [ 5 ]
        Resolution Invalid [ 6 ]
        Hide
        Richard Nicol added a comment -

        Sorry my mistake! I have opened an issue on github here: https://github.com/doctrine/DoctrineORMModule/issues/219 in case anyone ends up here.

        Cheers.

        Show
        Richard Nicol added a comment - Sorry my mistake! I have opened an issue on github here: https://github.com/doctrine/DoctrineORMModule/issues/219 in case anyone ends up here. Cheers.
        Hide
        Marco Pivetta added a comment -

        DoctrineModule has a 0.8.x branch. Closing

        Show
        Marco Pivetta added a comment - DoctrineModule has a 0.8.x branch. Closing
        Marco Pivetta made changes -
        Status Resolved [ 5 ] Closed [ 6 ]
        Assignee Benjamin Eberlei [ beberlei ] Marco Pivetta [ ocramius ]

        This list may be incomplete, as errors occurred whilst retrieving source from linked applications:

        • Request to http://www.doctrine-project.org/fisheye/ failed: Error in remote call to 'FishEye 0 (http://www.doctrine-project.org/fisheye/)' (http://www.doctrine-project.org/fisheye) [AbstractRestCommand{path='/rest-service-fe/search-v1/crossRepositoryQuery', params={query=DDC-2440, expand=changesets[0:20].revisions[0:29],reviews}, methodType=GET}] : Received status code 503 (Service Temporarily Unavailable)

          People

          • Assignee:
            Marco Pivetta
            Reporter:
            Richard Nicol
          • Votes:
            1 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            4 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved: