Doctrine 2 - ORM
  1. Doctrine 2 - ORM
  2. DDC-2377

[GH-636] Fixed typos in documentation.

    Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Resolved
    • Priority: Major Major
    • Resolution: Fixed
    • Affects Version/s: None
    • Fix Version/s: 2.4
    • Component/s: None
    • Security Level: All
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      This issue is created automatically through a Github pull request on behalf of dustinmoorman:

      Url: https://github.com/doctrine/doctrine2/pull/636

      Message:

      Hello again everyone! I went ahead and fixed the rest of the instances in the documentation that used 'an SQL'. I also fixed an instance of 'a alias' to be 'an alias', which is proper since alias begins with a vowel.

        Activity

        Benjamin Eberlei created issue -
        Marco Pivetta made changes -
        Field Original Value New Value
        Status Open [ 1 ] Closed [ 6 ]
        Assignee Benjamin Eberlei [ beberlei ] Guilherme Blanco [ guilhermeblanco ]
        Resolution Fixed [ 1 ]
        Benjamin Eberlei made changes -
        Resolution Fixed [ 1 ]
        Status Closed [ 6 ] Reopened [ 4 ]
        Benjamin Eberlei made changes -
        Status Reopened [ 4 ] Resolved [ 5 ]
        Fix Version/s 2.4 [ 10321 ]
        Resolution Fixed [ 1 ]

          People

          • Assignee:
            Guilherme Blanco
            Reporter:
            Benjamin Eberlei
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            2 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved: