Doctrine 2 - ORM
  1. Doctrine 2 - ORM
  2. DDC-2373

[GH-633] [DDC-2042] Added "targetEntity" to AssociationOverride

    Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Resolved
    • Priority: Major Major
    • Resolution: Invalid
    • Affects Version/s: None
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: None
    • Security Level: All
    • Labels:
      None

      Description

      This issue is created automatically through a Github pull request on behalf of spezifanta:

      Url: https://github.com/doctrine/doctrine2/pull/633

      Message:

      Hey,

      I needed to override "targetEntity" so I forked Doctrine and applyed it myself. Just after that I found a Ticket DDC-2042 in your Jira so I added a unit test to and would be more than happy to see this commit get merged in to the main master (at some point ).

      Cheers, Alex

      I will stick around in the #doctrine-dev on Freenode for any questions. My nick there is "fanta".

      Keep up the good work.

      /**

      • @ORM\Entity
      • @ORM\Table(name="customer")
      • @ORM\AssociationOverrides( { * @ORM\AssociationOverride(name="products", * targetEntity="MyNewProduct" * ) * }

        )
        */

        Activity

        Benjamin Eberlei created issue -
        Benjamin Eberlei made changes -
        Field Original Value New Value
        Status Open [ 1 ] Resolved [ 5 ]
        Resolution Invalid [ 6 ]

          People

          • Assignee:
            Benjamin Eberlei
            Reporter:
            Benjamin Eberlei
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            2 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated:
              Resolved: