Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 2.3.1
Security Level: All
This issue is created automatically through a Github pull request on behalf of mjphaynes:
I realise this is very hand wavy and if you require some more information or test cases then I can see about that.
However, just to get the issue logged, as I just spent 3 hours reverse engineering the doctrine code to find this, and it may help someone else.
Basically when reading the XML mapping data from generated XML files the orphan-removal value was being incorrectly parse as 'true' when it was set to 'false' in the mapping file.
I think this is because the XML parser was parsing the attribute as an object and when it was casted a boolean this meant the value became true. To overcome this I first cast the value as a string, and then to a bool.
Let me know if you need more information.