Suppose I have the following entities:
And want to query for Cars that a Driver drove in:
I expect to get an array with an index 'driverRides' with an array of Cars (depending on the data of course).
Just an array with Driver data.
When I started doing some testing I found out I get a different result when I add a third column to the DriverRide table that isn't part of the composite primary key.
Now I did get a 'driverRides' array, but with just a single row and not three as I expected to get in my case.
When I removed the composite key and used an auto-generated id-column, everything worked as expected.
Some test data you might want to use:
|Field||Original Value||New Value|
|Workflow||jira [ 13791 ]||jira-feedback [ 14082 ]|
|Workflow||jira-feedback [ 14082 ]||jira-feedback2 [ 15946 ]|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Awaiting Testcase/Feedback [ 10000 ]|
|Workflow||jira-feedback2 [ 15946 ]||jira-feedback3 [ 18211 ]|
|Status||Awaiting Feedback [ 10000 ]||In Progress [ 3 ]|
|Status||In Progress [ 3 ]||Open [ 1 ]|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||Resolved [ 5 ]|
|Fix Version/s||2.4 [ 10321 ]|
|Fix Version/s||2.3.5 [ 10521 ]|
|Resolution||Fixed [ 1 ]|