Doctrine 1
  1. Doctrine 1
  2. DC-830

Migration for up() not adding suffix for index

    Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Open
    • Priority: Major Major
    • Resolution: Unresolved
    • Affects Version/s: 1.2.2
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: Migrations
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      Postgresql 8.4 / Symfony 1.4.6

      Description

      I am still getting the same issue as previously closed a while ago on trac http://trac.doctrine-project.org/ticket/1964

      migration.php
      <?php
      /**
       * This class has been auto-generated by the Doctrine ORM Framework
       */
      class Add_Category_Slug_Index extends Doctrine_Migration_Base
      {
          public function up()
          {
              $this->addIndex('category', 'category_sluggable', array(
                   'fields' => 
                   array(
                    0 => 'slug',
                   ),
                   'type' => 'unique',
                   ));
          }
      
          public function down()
          {
              $this->removeIndex('category', 'category_sluggable', array(
                   'fields' => 
                   array(
                    0 => 'slug',
                   ),
                   'type' => 'unique',
                   ));
          }
      }
      

      The above migration generates an index named category_sluggable instead of category_sluggable_idx

        Activity

        Hide
        webPragmatist added a comment -

        If I change the name in the up() to category_sluggable_idx both up and down work properly.

        Show
        webPragmatist added a comment - If I change the name in the up() to category_sluggable_idx both up and down work properly.
        Hide
        Jakub Argasiński added a comment -

        Confirming. I had the same problem last week and as a workaround I had to change suffix from "%s_idx" to "%s". Even if the bug is not reproducible in a test case, it indeed happens in live environment on PostgreSQL (in my case, Symphony is not used).

        Show
        Jakub Argasiński added a comment - Confirming. I had the same problem last week and as a workaround I had to change suffix from "%s_idx" to "%s". Even if the bug is not reproducible in a test case, it indeed happens in live environment on PostgreSQL (in my case, Symphony is not used).

          People

          • Assignee:
            Jonathan H. Wage
            Reporter:
            webPragmatist
          • Votes:
            2 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            1 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated: