Doctrine 1
  1. Doctrine 1
  2. DC-747

Sequence name of build process is different to the one used in UnitOfWorks (based on DC521 with updated TestCase)

    Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Open
    • Priority: Critical Critical
    • Resolution: Unresolved
    • Affects Version/s: 1.2.3
    • Fix Version/s: None
    • Component/s: None
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      doctrine 1.2.4, symfony 1.4, snow leopard, php 5.3.1, postgresql 8.3

      Description

      I moved our project from doctrine 1.2.1 to 1.2.4. The build process stops because of this patch. We are using primary keys with an alias. It seems that the generation of the sequence name in the build-process is different to the one used in UnitOfWorks.

      Example:

      Authority:
      columns:
      a_id:

      { name: a_id as id, type: integer, primary: true, autoincrement: true }

      name:

      { type: string }

      This will generate a sequence called "authority_a_id", but it will try no "currval" the sequence "authority_id".

      I'll try to provide a UnitTest. The current seems broken.

      php -l Ticket/DC521TestCase.php
      PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting T_FUNCTION in Ticket/DC521TestCase.php on line 143

      Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end, expecting T_FUNCTION in Ticket/DC521TestCase.php on line 143
      Errors parsing Ticket/DC521TestCase.php

        Activity

        Enrico Stahn created issue -
        Hide
        Enrico Stahn added a comment -

        Here is the test updated with the current ticket number.

        Show
        Enrico Stahn added a comment - Here is the test updated with the current ticket number.
        Enrico Stahn made changes -
        Field Original Value New Value
        Attachment DC747TestCase.php [ 10664 ]
        Enrico Stahn made changes -
        Attachment DC521TestCase.php [ 10663 ]
        Enrico Stahn made changes -
        Attachment DC747TestCase.php [ 10664 ]
        Hide
        Enrico Stahn added a comment -

        Updated. Now it should work/not work as expected.

        Show
        Enrico Stahn added a comment - Updated. Now it should work/not work as expected.
        Enrico Stahn made changes -
        Attachment DC747TestCase.php [ 10665 ]
        Hide
        Enrico Stahn added a comment -

        This isn't a blocker anymore because of the workaround i've found.

        • remove autoincrement
        • add sequence name manually

        Example:

        Authority:
        columns:
        a_id:

        { name: a_id as id, type: integer, primary: true, sequence: authority_a_id }

        name:

        { type: string }
        Show
        Enrico Stahn added a comment - This isn't a blocker anymore because of the workaround i've found. remove autoincrement add sequence name manually Example: Authority: columns: a_id: { name: a_id as id, type: integer, primary: true, sequence: authority_a_id } name: { type: string }
        Enrico Stahn made changes -
        Priority Blocker [ 1 ] Critical [ 2 ]
        Guilherme Blanco made changes -
        Affects Version/s 1.2.4 [ 10063 ]

        This list may be incomplete, as errors occurred whilst retrieving source from linked applications:

        • Request to http://www.doctrine-project.org/fisheye/ failed: Error in remote call to 'FishEye 0 (http://www.doctrine-project.org/fisheye/)' (http://www.doctrine-project.org/fisheye) [AbstractRestCommand{path='/rest-service-fe/search-v1/crossRepositoryQuery', params={query=DC-747, expand=changesets[0:20].revisions[0:29],reviews}, methodType=GET}] : Received status code 503 (Service Temporarily Unavailable)

          People

          • Assignee:
            Jonathan H. Wage
            Reporter:
            Enrico Stahn
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            0 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated: