Doctrine 1
  1. Doctrine 1
  2. DC-1031

CLONE -Multiple connections and i18n (raised as unresolved - original ticket marked as resolved)

    Details

    • Type: Bug Bug
    • Status: Open
    • Priority: Blocker Blocker
    • Resolution: Unresolved
    • Affects Version/s: 1.2.2, 1.2.3
    • Fix Version/s: 1.2.3
    • Component/s: Connection, I18n
    • Labels:
      None
    • Environment:
      MySQL 5.1.37
      PHP 5.2.11
      symfony 1.2.11 DEV

      symfony 1.4.13
      PHP 5.3.6
      Postgres 8.4.8

      Description

      I used to work with a single database named "doctrine". The query was working properly.

      I then decided to use 2 databases so I got my schema like this:

      connection: doctrine

      Category:
      actAs:
      I18n:
      actAs:
      Sluggable:
      fields: [name]
      Timestampable: ~
      fields: [name, description]
      columns:
      id: ~
      name:
      type: string(255)
      notnull: true
      description: string

      User:
      connection: second
      columns:
      id: ~
      name:
      type: string(255)
      notnull: true

      I did setup my connections in config/databases.yml this way:

      all:
      doctrine:
      // ....
      second:
      // ....

      build-model, build-forms, build-filters and cc got ran. But now, I got an exception saying the "Translation" relation doesn't exist. The Base Models include correctly the bindComponent line:

      Doctrine_Manager::getInstance()->bindComponent('Category', 'doctrine');

      For now, I managed to kind of fixing it with simply swapping the databases order in my config/databases.yml and it's now working again perfectly.

      I forgot to mention that in the CategoryTable when i call $this->getConnection()->getName(), it outputs "second"

        Activity

        James Bell created issue -
        Hide
        James Bell added a comment -

        Original issue: DC-363 (http://www.doctrine-project.org/jira/browse/DC-363)

        There are some additional comments in there that explain the issue as currently being seen in released versions of Doctrine 1.2. Can I help verify that this is the same ticket?

        What is needed to help with debug (in addition to the extra information already provided)?

        Show
        James Bell added a comment - Original issue: DC-363 ( http://www.doctrine-project.org/jira/browse/DC-363 ) There are some additional comments in there that explain the issue as currently being seen in released versions of Doctrine 1.2. Can I help verify that this is the same ticket? What is needed to help with debug (in addition to the extra information already provided)?
        Hide
        Andy.L added a comment -

        meet the same issue and it really blocked my project, seems no one will maintain 1.x. I'm considering whether to replace symfony 1.4 with 2.0.

        Show
        Andy.L added a comment - meet the same issue and it really blocked my project, seems no one will maintain 1.x. I'm considering whether to replace symfony 1.4 with 2.0.

        This list may be incomplete, as errors occurred whilst retrieving source from linked applications:

        • Request to http://www.doctrine-project.org/fisheye/ failed: Error in remote call to 'FishEye 0 (http://www.doctrine-project.org/fisheye/)' (http://www.doctrine-project.org/fisheye) [AbstractRestCommand{path='/rest-service-fe/search-v1/crossRepositoryQuery', params={query=DC-1031, expand=changesets[0:20].revisions[0:29],reviews}, methodType=GET}] : Received status code 503 (Service Temporarily Unavailable)

          People

          • Assignee:
            Jonathan H. Wage
            Reporter:
            James Bell
          • Votes:
            0 Vote for this issue
            Watchers:
            0 Start watching this issue

            Dates

            • Created:
              Updated: