I used to work with a single database named "doctrine". The query was working properly.
I then decided to use 2 databases so I got my schema like this:
fields: [name, description]
I did setup my connections in config/databases.yml this way:
build-model, build-forms, build-filters and cc got ran. But now, I got an exception saying the "Translation" relation doesn't exist. The Base Models include correctly the bindComponent line:
For now, I managed to kind of fixing it with simply swapping the databases order in my config/databases.yml and it's now working again perfectly.
I forgot to mention that in the CategoryTable when i call $this->getConnection()->getName(), it outputs "second"