The Doctrine Project is the home of a selected set of PHP libraries primarily focused on providing persistence services and related functionality.
Jonathan H. Wage¶
Developer, Documentation, Project Manager, Website
Jonathan is a software developer who currently lives in Nashville, TN. He joined the Doctrine project as a contributor in early 2007 and has been involved in one way or another since. Jonathan currently works full-time as a software developer at ShopOpenSky, a social commerce platform that uses the Doctrine MongoDB ODM.
It all began at the age of 12 when he first got his hands on the tools to build his first website. From then on he hopped from one thing to another learning the various aspects of programming in several different languages. He enjoys working on Doctrine as it is a daily challenge and allows him to explore uncharted territories in PHP.
Guilherme Blanco was born in 09/19/1983 and lives in Brazil. He has a bachelors degree in Computer Science from the Federal University of São Carlos and works in the web development industry. He is currently employed by his company named Bisna and holds a blog at http://blog.bisna.com.
He has worked with Java, .NET and the majority of server/client side languages and decided to pick PHP as his default development language. Instead of reinventing the wheel after he planned an entire ORM tool, he decided to jump on board the Doctrine project in November of 2007 and put his efforts in to help it move forward.
He also enjoys watching movies and playing Age of Empires in his spare time. firstname.lastname@example.org
ORM & DBAL Team Leader, Developer
Benjamin studied economics, outgrew his profession and is now a software developer based in Bonn, Germany. He has been developing PHP applications for almost ten years and currently works for the SimpleThings GmbH.
As a contributor to the Zend Framework he was the lead to propose and prototype an ORM package, which was discontinued in October 2009 in favor of a full integration with the Doctrine ORM. Since then he has become a member of the core Doctrine team, working on many parts of the second generation and planing the integration between both projects.
MongoDB ODM Developer
Bulat Shakirzyanov a.k.a. avalanche123 is software alchemist at OpenSky, member of the Doctrine Project core team, holds a black belt in test-fu, Symfony2 fan and contributor, geek and talks about himself in third person. email@example.com
Juozas “Joe” Kaziukenas is a software developer from Edinburgh, UK, originally born in Lithuania. He has joined Doctrine Core team in November, 2010 previously working on Microsoft SQL Server support in Doctrine 2. Joe can be found speaking at various PHP conferences and working on open source projects to improve interoperability and platform independence.
- Ian P. Christian (pookey), Developer, Documentation, Hosts Website.
- Fabien Potencier (fabpot), Api Documentation Code.
- Lukas Smith (lsmith), Developer, Documentation.
- Takeshi Amano (moksahero), Japanese translation.
- Giorgio Sironi (piccoloprincipe), Development, Documentation. Doctrine 2 contributor. Contributed implementation and tests for lazy-loading in Doctrine 2.
- Kris Wallsmith (kris.wallsmith), Developer, Documentation.
- David Abdemoulaie (hobodave), Developer, Git Guru/Manager.
- Konsta Vesterinen (zYne-), Developer, Documentation, Founder. Konsta is the founder of the Doctrine project and responsible for most of the code that makes up Doctrine 1.
- Roman S. Borschel (romanb), Developer, Documentation. Roman is a software developer from Berlin, Germany who originally joined the project as a user in its early stages in 2006. These days he is mainly a Scala/Java developer with the occasional bit of .NET. His strange passion for object-relational mapping, and object persistence in general culminated in the Doctrine 2 project which he led up to the 2.0 final release in the fall of 2010.
- Bjarte Stien Karlsen (bjartek), Developer, Documentation.
- Janne Vanhala (jepso), Developer, Documentation. Janne Vanhala contributed the initial draft and implementation of the Doctrine 2 DQL Lexer and Parser.
- Phu Son Nguyen (phuson), Web Design. Phu Son Nguyen created the design of the Doctrine website.