Doctrine 1.0.7 is Available!
Today I have made available Doctrine 1.0.7 , the latest bug fix release for the 1.0 version of Doctrine. This release is a significant one with a few dozen bugs fixed. Below is a list that highlights some of the fixes.
- [r5361] Fixed NestedSet to not create column for root column if it already exists (closes #1817)
- [r5419] Fixes #1856. Added checking to schema file to ensure correct file extension (format).
- [r5429] Fixes issue with generated count queries (closes #1766)
- [r5438] Fixes issue with saveRelated() being called too early (closes #1865)
- [r5441] Fixing generated models to adhere to coding standard of using 4 spaces (closes #1846)
- [r5459] Fixes issue with I18n and column aliases (closes #1824)
Lots of other fixes have been made in this release so if you want to see a list of all the changes be sure to check the changelog.